What makes us choose less than more; Is it a lack of self-confidence? Not knowing the true value of one’s self? The fear of rejection? Are we not worthy of more? Do we need confirmation from someone to be able to want more?
Understanding your true self value would allow you to accept more in life.
As we grow through life, we put limitation on ourselves. We say, I cannot do this, or I cannot do that. Then we look around and now we have so many walls up that we cannot allow our minds to go beyond those barriers.
So, how do we change this behavior?
1) Believe in yourself in all that you do.
2) It is okay to fail but you just keep on trying until you succeed.
3) Do not be afraid to ask for more even when your heart and mind is telling you not to.
4) Do not be afraid of challenges. Especially when someone tells you no, then you say Yes.
5) Lastly, always promote self-growth to make a better you.
Remember, you hold the power to your future.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Affiliate. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.